Post Production Trim Supervisor
14er Boulder is hiring for a Post Production Trim Supervisor. The primary responsibilities of this position is to supervise the work of all post production employees that are participating in the entire process of Trimming cannabis flower, and lead the team to achieve all production goals, and serve as the first step of quality control for flower products.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manages Trim Team task schedule throughout the week to ensure completion of required batches by end of the week for each facility.
- Maintains a clear line of communication with both the Post Production Manager and the Packaging Supervisor to facilitate overall daily and weekly post production goals and quality of product.
- Achieve trimming operational requirements by assisting with the scheduling and assigning employees duties within the trimming room, also responsible for following up on the results and offering feedback to the employee on how to improve.
- Provides oversight of trimming operations through written procedures, implementing processes, and ensuring all protocols are followed by all production staff.
- Analyzes, plans, and executes on operational projects assigned by the Post Production Manager
- Stays current on all state regulations related to the packaging and storage of Recreational and Medical Cannabis, shares these regulations with the staff, and upholds the regulations.
- Contributes to the overall team effort in the trim area including all duties related to the operation of the trim production.
- Must hold an official and up to date Colorado State MED Occupational License badge.
- Must be eligible to be a City of Boulder Key Holder
- Production and task management focus
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Basic phone knowledge
- Understanding of Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, and Gmail.
- Ability to perform basic math
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to push, pull, or lift objects up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Expert knowledge of all regulations pertaining to the storage and processing of
recreational and medical cannabis
- Expert knowledge of the Trim Process
- 2 years METRC experience
- 2 years supervisory experience
- $19-$21 DOE
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability benefits on 60th date of employment
- PTO accrual on 61st day of employment
- Sick Time accrual starting first day of employment
- Employee Discounts first day of employment
- Badge Reimbursement for full-time employees
Schedule: Monday- Friday 7:00am-5:30pm
*Please send resumes and MED badge information to email@example.com