Post Production Processor
14er is looking for team members to join our Post Production Department. The primary responsibilities of this position are the harvesting, trimming, and packaging of our Cannabis. We are seeking applicants with a desire to learn, teamwork mindset and ability to show quality in their work.
Essential Duties, including but not limited to:
- All duties associated with Trimming cannabis flower
- Derack, destem, sort, manicure, weigh, cleaning, waste management
- All duties associated with Harvesting cannabis flower
- Chop, broadleaf, hash prep, mulching, cleaning
- All duties associated with Packaging cannabis flower
- Weighing, lidding, labeling, prepare packages for delivery, cleaning
- Various cleaning duties
- Candidate must have a valid MED badge and live in Colorado
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks autonomously
- Normal physical activity can be strenuous and may involve prolonged standing, walking, sitting, reaching, bending, and crouching
- Must occasionally push, pull, and/or lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Work requires spatial perception and finger and manual dexterity
- $17.00 an hour
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance after 60 days
- Employee Discounts first day of employment
- PTO accrual on 61st day of employment, with accrual max 80 hours a year plus 8 hours of PTO hours added to employee balance annually on employee’s start date
- Sick Time accrual starting first day of employment
- Badge renewal reimbursement after 90 days
- Monday-Thursday 7:00am-5:30pm
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and MED badge number.