Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Sustainable Health, LLC Website (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Sustainable Health, LLC upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at 14erboulder.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Federal and State Marijuana Law. By using this site, you expressly acknowledge that Marijuana is included on Schedule 1 of the United States Controlled Substances Act. Sustainable Health, LLC is located in Colorado. You are responsible for abiding by the laws of the state in which you are a resident. You expressly acknowledge and assume full responsibility for cooperating with the laws of the state of your residence. By accessing this Site you expressly affirm that you are twenty-one years of age or older and that it is legal to access this information in your state.
- No Medical Advice. The contents of the Site, including any text, graphics, images or information obtained from the Site are for informational purposes only. Marijuana products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The content on this Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, counseling, diagnoses, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition before using marijuana products.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Sustainable Health, LLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Trademarks. Sustainable Health, 14er Holistics, 14er Gardens, 14er Infusions, 14er Brands, and 14er Boulder, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Sustainable Health, LLC. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. Sustainable Health, LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Sustainable Health, LLC and Sustainable Health, LLC may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sustainable Health, LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SUSTAINABLE HEALTH, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SUSTAINABLE HEALTH, LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Attorney’s Fees. Sustainable Health, LLC shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs as determined by the Court if it is the prevailing party in any action related to the Site. The prevailing party shall be determined based upon an assessment of which party’s arguments or positions could fairly be said to have prevailed over the other party’s arguments or positions on major disputed issues at trial. Such assessment should include evaluation of the following: the amount of the net recovery, the primary issues disputed by the parties, whether the amount of the award comprises a significant percentage of the amount sought by the claimant, and the most recent settlement positions of the parties.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Gard Law Firm, LLC who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 2541 Spruce Street, Boulder CO 80302
By Phone: 3030-499-3040
By E-mail: email@example.com
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Sustainable Health, LLC or its affiliates. Federal law shall not be a defense to breach of this Agreement.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Sustainable Health, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Sustainable Health, LLC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Sustainable Health, LLC.
- Termination. Sustainable Health, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Contact Information.
Sustainable Health, LLC
2897 Mapleton Ave, Suite 800, Boulder CO 80301