14er Boulder is hiring for entry level team members for our Post Production Department! We are seeking applicants with a desire to learn, teamwork mindset and ability to show quality in their work. The primary responsibilities of this position are the harvesting, trimming, and packaging of our Cannabis. The Post Production position is an important role in The Company and a great way to start your Cannabis career. If you are enthusiastic about Cannabis and feel you meet the qualifications, apply today!
- Full time: 36-40 hours week Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-5:30pm required. Occasional Friday’s may be required
- Candidate must have a valid MED badge and live in Colorado (Please note applicants without a valid MED badge will not be considered)
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks autonomously
- Normal physical activity can be strenuous and may involve prolonged standing, walking, reaching, bending, and crouching
- Must occasionally push, pull, and/or lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Work requires spatial perception and finger and manual dexterity
- $16-$16.50 an hour to start D.O.E. ,eligible for additional pay increases after 6 and 12 months of employment
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability benefits on 60th date of employment
- Prorated PTO after your 90 day probationary period
- Sick Time
- Employee Discounts first day of employment
To apply please send your resume and MED Employee Badge information to HR@14erboulder.com