14er Boulder is seeking a multi-talented Cannabis enthusiast to join our Post Production Department to fulfill the duties of trimming, coco coir manufacturing, harvesting, and canning of our product.
We are seeking applicants with a positive attitude, teamwork mindset, and willingness to work towards our companies goals of producing and providing the best Cannabis in the state. We believe in maintaining the quality of our product from seed to sale so our processors must be passionate about their position and determined to show quality in their work.
Full time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Candidate must have a valid MED badge and live in Colorado ( Please note applicants without a valid MED badge will not be considered)
- Reliable Transportation
- Normal physical activity can be strenuous and may involve prolonged standing, walking, reaching, bending, and crouching
- Must occasionally push, pull, and/or lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Work requires spatial perception and finger and manual dexterity
- Experience trimming and harvesting is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- This position is a salaried position of $30,360 a year
- After a 90 days you will receive medical, dental, vision benefits, PTO, and sick time
- Employee discounts